Monday, September 9, 2013

NeNe Leakes has a New Clothing Line


The Atlanta Reality Star confirmed on twitter mid afternoon Monday Sep 9th, that she will indeed be coming out with her own clothing line! She first posted a picture of her standing in front of clothing racks with all smiles writing "Guess what I hav coming 4u?"


Then confirmed it with a retweet from @iAmEddi_KJ stating "It's coming ur way soon"! As everyone knows Mrs. Leakes has impeccable style so I know her line will be nothing short of gorgeous. What I am interested to know is where will they be for sale at? Nicki Minaj received alot of flak for partnering with Kmart in her clothing venture. Which btw I thought was an amazing move seeing as how Kmart helped catapult the Olsen Twins and Martha Stewart brands into nearly Billionaire status in the 90s!


I have always loved NeNe and everything she touches turns to GOLD. Therefore I know she will make a smart choice on her retail provider! Also I'm sure a large majority of her 1.3 Million twitter followers and fans will have no problem with purchasing the Hollywood stars clothing!

Written by @PhillipNetwork

No comments:

Post a Comment